Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Little J.....not such a baby anymore!

Little J is 9 months and has been one of my 1st year babies!! I have said it a million times but I LOVE watching these children grow up. Its such an awesome experiance. Each time I see Little J, his personality is changing, he is smiling, talking, standing up...all those milestones. We had a blast out last weekend with just Little J and his mom! Dad and big brothers were hanging out at the house doing "MAN" stuff! Mom, I think he did GREAT and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks for the cowboy pics...before we know it...his 1st birthday will be here!

No comments: