Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY New Year!!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone had a great 2008 and is looking forward to an even better 2009..I know I did and am! As of today (well, yesterday) Chunky Monkey Photography is open FULL time. I can accomodate weekday and weekend appointments for your needs!

There is SOOO much coming in 2009 from Chunky Monkey Photography! The post before this one has my Jan- March mini session information. Please take a look and let me know if you would like to come have some fun with us. I do have some spots left for the Captivation Session ladies so....check it out!

If you would like to book a regular session..let me know..the books are filling up! :)

I am off to bed for the night but have some awesome sessions that I am working on and will be posting some pictures very soon!

Have a good night!

No comments: