Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet Madison

Sweet baby girl. I was honored to be at the hospital the day she was born and then we followed up with newborn pictures about 1.5 weeks later. She did amazing!!! I am excited that she will be a 1st Year Planner and I will get to watch her grow!
Her big sister is a total ham and makes me laugh....more of her to come soon too!

No comments: