Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A little fun at my house tonight!


My daughter who is almost 20 months usually does not let me take pictures...ever! But every now and then she wants to "click". So...I pulled out my backdrop and gave her some cookies and milk in her christmas pjs. She also got a new winter hat and tried it on for me....she makes me smile. This is what makes my world go round!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather these are ADORABLE!!