Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, December 1, 2008

Some more from last weekend!

A sneak preview for my moms from last weekend..your CD's are in the mail!! Once more session to edit and I will post a few pictures from that session hopefully tomorrow!


This family was sooo much fun! Once the warmed up...I had little models on my hands!! Can't wait to see them again!






These twins are soo much fun! I am slowly making friends with them and look forward to our next session to see what they have in store for me! :)






This little one was adorable!! Just a few weeks old and just precious. Had a GREAT big brother too....loves his little sister to pieces!!


No comments: