Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

How cute is she?!?!?!?!

This little girls was so much fun to chase around the canals. She smiles, laughed, cried, giggled, and had a blast! I had a blast with her because she reminded me a lot of my own little girl.
They are about the same age and the same personalities.
Just watching her explore and have fun with awesome!
Mom and Dad, I hope you guys had a great vacation and I really hope you just LOVE your pictures! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love 'em! Where were these taken?