Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trains, Acorns and Laughs!

The reason I love what I do is because all the great kiddos I get to work with. They get to be themselves, have fun and enjoy themselves. These two were no exception! They played trains, counted acorns and even wrestled for a bit! We laughed the whole time. There are sooo many cute images I had a hard time picking just a few!




No comments: