Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~April Showers...Bring May Flowers..and a lot of new exciting news from Chunky Monkey!!!

Good evening (or morning) from Chunky Monkey Photography!!
I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!
Just a quick reminder on what's coming up, a CONTEST with a FREE SESSION along with a BIG JUNE MINI SESSION ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
**May 16th**ME & MINE MINI SESSIONI have 2 sessions left for this mini session. I know that the times I have available are not working for some families due to other events going on that day! PLEASE let me know if you are interested in this mini session and if I have enough interest, I will be adding another day! This is going to be at the Gaylord Texan Hotel (NO RAINOUTS!! ITS INSIDE!!). There is a $10 parking fee at the hotel. You get 30 mins of session time and 10-15 pictures on a CD for just $50. This is concentrating on MOMMY AND ME & DADDY AND ME pictures for Mothers and Fathers Day! Yes...we can and will be doing BOTH during the session! You don't have to book two sessions to cover MOMMY AND DADDY!!!
Captivation Boudoir SessionThere was a lot of interest from the past session in January. Please email me ASAP if you are interested in the one taking place in May! This is great for husbands, soon to be husbands, wanna be husbands or just YOU!! Only $100 for 10-15 pictures on the CD. This will be taking place in a Fort Worth Hotel!
REGULAR SESSIONS: ONLY $125!Right now I am booking into June and July! I still have a few spots in May available but not many!! Turn around time is still just about a week! The best of the best times and days (mornings during the weekends) go fast so email me to book your summer session!
**CMP ON VACATION**I will be on vacation to Las Vegas (a mini one..can't leave the little one for too long) from May 5th-7th. I will have very limited access to emails and will not be returning phone calls during that time.
**CONTEST!!**I am also in the process of looking for new and exciting spots to shoot families, children, etc! IF you have seen some place that you say to yourself...."That would be perfect for pictures" email me your ideas. I will be collecting emails and will be putting ALL in a drawing for a FREE SESSION in my new fav spot!!!! ANY ideas are welcome....I am trying to think OUT THE BOX! Old, antique, funky, bright, broken, new, shiny...etc! I will be taking some time when I get back from vacation to scope out my own ideas but thought I would turn to you guys. Come on guys....FREE SESSIONS...Just for ideas! :)
And now for the BIG JUNE MINI SESSION ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! (email and blog group gets this news first!!!)JUNE 20th (Saturday only) from 8am-6pm in Grapevine, TX (Downtown)15 min sessions...10-15 pictures on CDOnly $50 (for 2 children...each additional child is $10)I will have some example pictures up soon...hopefully before my mini vacation. This is one session I am sure my daughter won't mind modeling for me on!What's the theme, lets bring summer in right...it's....POPSICLES AND ICE CREAM!!!Come let the kiddos enjoy some ice cream and popsicles and do what they do best...GET MESSY! Popsicles, Ice Cream and toppings will be provided!(Please make sure to bring a change of clothes...the point is for them to be kids and get messy....)EMAIL ME to book a mini session!!!! These will go fast! Please include your top three times that will work for you during the day!
**BLUEBONNETS..ONE LAST THING**ALL my families that were rescheduled for this coming Sunday afternoon....there is rain in the forecast. I will be out shooting a wedding this Saturday morning and a session that afternoon so I will be unreachable until around 5pm. I will be sending an email out on Saturday night if rain is going to be a problem. If you do not receive an email from me, we will continue as planned unless Sunday afternoon shows differently. Fingers crossed...NO RAIN!!!
Alright, I think that is all the news for now...I am sure there will be more to come soon!!!
Each of my customers mean so much to me, without you guys.... Chunky Monkey Photography wouldn't be the same!!! Have a GREAT week and stay dry this weekend!Heather

No comments: