Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Smiles all around from Ms. E!

Ms. E and me have a very special bond! I have been photographing her since she was in the womb! She is 6 months old now and just a precious gem! I was soo excited this past Saturday to spend time with mom, dad and E out at the Arbotrium. She gave me a perfect session...smiles all around! I am proud of you Ms. E!! I can't wait to see what you will learn before your next session! Oh and...mom and dad are expecting a new little one later this year..looking forward to photographing big sister enjoying her new little brother or sister!! :)

No comments: