Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Bluebonnets...still on for today *SO FAR*

For all scheduled for the bluebonnets today...SUNDAY_ APRIL 26th. We are still on unless the weather takes a big turn for the worse. Right now the wind is very strong but on this side of town, there is no rain (unlike Dallas side of town...some rain over there...). I will be getting out to the field at 130pm today. I will NOT have email access from 1pm-5pm today so if you need me, have a question about the weather, etc...please just call me cell. 817-714-9308. If I don't answer...I am taking pics...so leave me a message and I will call you right back. Thanks!!!

No comments: