Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, April 3, 2009

Kendyl and the bluebonnets!

Okay, my daughter is not real big on taking pictures but I thought I would try real fast in the bluebonnets. She was not dressed for pictures but we did it anyways! She sat down and as soon as I snapped the picture, she jumped up and said "FINISHED"...she was ready to go. This is her "cheese" for the time being..no real smiles out of this girl! The flowers are still beautiful...and so is SHE!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

LOVE IT! Where did you find that patch of blubonnets? I need to take Savannah to do that.