Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

4th of July Mini Session...Books yours today!

I took my daughter and a neighbors nephew and we went and had some fun with the flags, watermelons and hats! We had balloons too!! Can't wait for the 4th of July Mini Session. Its going to be great! Email me or call me to book for the June 20th Mini! Only $50 for 10-15 pictures on your CD!!!
Isn't he just cute!!!!!!
Don't know why she has this expression!
I LOVE THIS PIC!
Too cute for words!
Love this picture!
We had to play with the hats...lol

No comments: