Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, May 11, 2009

A beautiful Hand Fasting!

I love weddings! They are such a happy occassion and so much fun! This one was just the same yet different! I was asked to be a part of their "hand fasting" out at Scarbough Fair. I had never been to a hand fasting so I got to experiance something new and awesome! It was so much fun. The costumes, the band, the food...it was amazing!!! Thank you for allowing me to share on your special day! Hope to see u all soon!

No comments: