Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Alittle miracle...to say the least!

Two weeks ago, I spent my Wednesday doing something a bit different than normal. I got to experiance a miracle! Amy and her family allowed me to pretty much step into their family for the day and document their journey to welcome their new bundle of joy into the world. When Amy and I first talked about documenting her labor, she was somewhat unsure of the whole thing. But after a few days and some researching, she decided to capture this moment frozen in time. I got up to the hosptial about 7am. We thought with it being her 3rd, she might go pretty fast. Well, we were VERY wrong. Alittle after 5pm, we were questioning if he was coming that day at all! But after a lot of hard work from Amy...we welcomed him into this world just alittle after 8pm. Totally worth the wait!!! Getting to experiance this with a wonderful family was AMAZING!! I have a child, have gone though the moment of holding her for the first time, etc...but experiancing it though the eye of my camera was a totally different perspective and one that I will never forget. Thank you Amy for allowing me to be a part of your special day. We did the newborn session just 4 days later...the pictures are done and will be posted tomorrow! I can't wait to see Baby R grow up!! He is going to be a heartbreaker (just like the two big brothers waiting to teach him everything!!) :)
These were waiting for the boys when the came to the hospital
Dr. T made his entrance...this is one of the big brothers...how cute is he?
Mommy and Her Dad!

Enough said

We were starting to question if he was coming that night or not...see the added note by date!


Good ol' potocin
Everything is ready...lets push!
Cutting the cord
~Mom, Aunt, Grandma and Baby R~

Some fun in the waiting room...

No comments: