Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cute and little ball of energy...in a pettiskirt!

I am sooo excited because I am TOTALLY caught up and even alittle ahead of myself on editing! I feel sooo much better...I hate being behind (even if its just by a day!). Check out this cutie....she was a ball of energy, never wanting to sit down, always checking things out. SO much fun!!! I think at the end of the session, I saw the look on moms face that I see on most moms with children of the same age...."how did you get any pictures", well mom...we got a lot of cute ones!!! I hope you are pleasantly surprised! Hope to see you again real soon!
PS. The first two, I tried out some different editing techniques. The orginial edits are on the CD, but let me know what you think!

No comments: