Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Go-Go-Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a preview from a very busy and fun session. Two year olds are difficult to photograph because they want to go-go-go, not sit-sit-sit. So, I did what I do with my daughter...I let HIM run the session. You always get the cutest pictures when you do that!!! And most of them he did not even know I got! And the little sister....she is just a cutie! I can't wait to see her personality once she is up and running around with big brother! Thanks mom and dad for coming out and playing with me! :)

No comments: