Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Vacation is over....

Well, my mini vacation is over but Las Vegas was a BLAST!!!! And the best part is...we even came home with money!! :) Thats always a plus! The bigger plus was seeing my daughter..this was the longest we had been away from her (we were only gone for 3 days..lol) and when I got in the car I said, "did you miss us??"...her answer "no". Well then...Nana and Pawpaw kept her busy and she never once missed us. Now looking to the future...our BIG Florida trip is coming up in July for my little brothers wedding....Disney World HERE WE COME!!!
But before then, there is a lot to do and a lot coming up!!!
**Me and Mine Mini Session is May 16th. An email will be going out to everyone by Monday with all the details! I know many of you have asked if I had openings (its been sold out for awhile). Due to the waiting list or people inquiring, I have opened another day for this mini session. I only be doing 6 sessions on this day. The FIRST six people to book and PAY their session fee will take the spots. I will be sending paypals over when you book. The date for the second session will be May 24th from 2-5pm. I will be sending this out in email to everyone this evening as well. Please email me or call me to book!**
**Regular Sessions: May is almost completly sold out for regular sessions. I am now booking into June. The Elite times for weekends will sell out fast! If you do need a session in May, I will do everything in my power to find a time that works for you! Please do not hesitate to call or email me to book in May!!**
**June Mini Session...with being on vacation and having a death in the family, I have not had time to get the preview picture of the Ice Cream and Popcycle Mini Session done. With weather permitting, I will do it this weekend and have it up to for all to see! Its going to be cute!!! I still do have spots available for this mini session. It is 15 min sessions and only $50. You will get 10-15 pictures on the CD! This will be held in Grapevine. Email me or call me if you are interested!
Off to edit....hope to see you all soon!!!!

No comments: