Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The ~B~ Family.....Extended!

I met the ~B~ family while back at my first Cutie Patootie Kids Easter shoot....their kids are super adorable! Then I met up with them again for the ME & MINE Mini session in May. I got the honor of meeting the rest of the family...from ALL over the world. LITERALLY!! Grandma from France, Cousins from Detroit, Aunt and Cousin from GreenBay!! It was a lot of fun. They wanted to get some great pictures while they were all here spending time together. Here are just a few of my favs...they all did soooo great! Thanks again guys and hope to see you all soon!

No comments: