Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun cousins!

So its been a while since I have blogged...atleast a few days..so today its OVERLOAD!!! I have all my sessions from the past week completed and mailed out so its time to show the kiddos off! And man, do I have some cuties! These cousins joined me for a morning to do some cute pics for gma and gpa! The older girls were so fun....they could do anything..SMILE, SILLY FACE, SERIOUS, ATTITUDE! You will notice in the 2 year old's picture that she has a companion with her....that is her meme (spelling mom?) she appears in more than one picture but thats okay....she is part of the family! Then the little guy...CUTE....that is an understatment! I LOVE his eyes and his smile! I can't wait until we shoot some more of him!! Hope you like moms!

No comments: