Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meet Stephanie....

Meet the Seniors...this is Stephanie. We had something in common right after we meet. We have both gone though many 5am soccer games at Richland College Fields. The only difference is..she played..I watched. Anyone that knows me knows that my family is soccer oriented after my little (not so little anymore) brother. Anyways, Stephanie was great to work with. She was easy going and just a total smile pleaser in front of the camera!! Thanks Stephanie!

No comments: