Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rhenie and Family!

Meet Rhenie and her great family!! She is the owner of Cutie Patootie Boutique and Resale Shop in Frisco! She has allowed me to come into her store and do sessions for her customers! Our second round is this coming Friday and Saturday! I can't wait! Anyways, we met out and spent some time getting some fun family pictures! Her daughter Atlanta (dont you just love her name!!) is adorable! She is a great kid and I found out she LOVES LOVES LOVES to swim! I can't wait till next time! Thanks Rheni for all the support and help you have given me!

No comments: