Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Most adorable couple ever....

I love my job for so many reasons. I get to play with kiddos all day, get to capture some AWESOME memories, get to play with my creative side...and the best is meeting new people...making new friends!! Meet Lauren and Brent..one of the most adorable couples ever. We had so much fun hanging out last week during our shoot!! I cant wait to hang out again soon (pictures or not!)

1 comment:

lauren wright said...

I am so excited!!!
I checked my calendar... One of the first 3 weekends in August for our mommies and daddies get away???