Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Funky Town!

More cuties!!! This time FUNKY style! I was so excited when the kids jumped out of the car ready to go for their session! They were part of my GIVE BACK sessions so first of all, thank you for that! My excitement jumped when I saw their "outfits" for the day! Just what I had in mind! Most of the below are some fun, funky edits....let me know what you think! Talk about some awesome kids!! Even the little guy came with his game on!
MY FAV

No comments: