Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Amazing K Family





Have I ever told you how much I love my job?! This is the exact reason why I do. Amazing families, with amazing kiddos who allow me in their lives to capture some amazing memories. This family just welcomed (well, 3 months ago) this sweet angel into their world. Mom wanted to capture some 3 month pictures along with some family ones as well. We were supposed to go out onlocation but with this crazy weather, we were forced to stay indoors, which I am so glad we did. We got some very raw, emotional, loving memories. Thank you again K family and I can't wait to see you guys again soon! Maybe this time….we can venture out to see what kind of trouble we can find….I will bring the sugar!

No comments: