Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Brothers



I first met this family back in the summer before baby brother made his debut while we played on the beach!  When we saw each other again for Christmas pictures….baby brother had just made his arrival and I had fun "sticking him" in boxes under the tree.  Now….he is 3 months old and I could have just squeezed his cheeks forever!  Even though it was cold for our session, the boys did great and I think we got some fun shots!  Thanks again mom for sticking it out with me! 

No comments: