Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, February 1, 2010

A special maternity session!

So, I am a bit behind on blogging.....January has ended up being a very busy month! I have a few sessions that I want to share with you all!

This session was a very fun one for me! This momma-to- be (again) is a sister of a very good friend of mine. I was excited when she asked me to document her journey to welcome their baby girl into the world.

Now, I will backtrack for just a moment- bare with me. Many photographers will say that when they were little, they always had a camera in their hands. My dream (LONG SHOT OF ONE!!) was to do gymnastics. I grew up watching all the greats compete. When I was just entering into the right age to "try" gymnastics, the great Zmeskal was the one that I loved to watch! When I met my good friend a few years ago, I found out that they were actually sisters. Pretty cool uh? Well, I met her a few times and finally got to do pictures of her most adorable boys for the first time over this past Halloween. I have obviously given up the dream to be a gymnast but the thought of me as a little girl, dreaming to be like her still makes me smile. Now, I get to document the great Zmeskal in her ALL time best....being a MOM!

Now...just wait for the newborn session preview (once the little princess makes her debut)...it will be one you won't want to miss!
The boys wanted to have a bit of fun!

No comments: