Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

On the go….at only 6 months old!

I have said it before and I will keep saying it…I LOVE 6 month olds. Typically its because their are in this SUPER cute stage with super cute expressions and they are still pretty stationary. Well, this little one has all the above BUT she is FAR from being stationary. She is on the move! Pulling up! Crawling EVERYWHERE!! I have the honor to follow her though her first year and I love it. I am getting to see her turn from sweet angel newborn to precious christmas angel (3mo) to a beautiful ladybug! I can't wait for her 9 month session….we get to venture back out in the warm weather and have some fun!

No comments: