Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The "Glow"

I love maternity pictures.  Not only because mommies-to-be's are beautiful and have that "glow" about them….but I know whats coming and I can't wait for the newborn session!!  This maternity session was a blast.  We went back to where the couple had their engagement pictures done along time ago so it had a lot of memories!  Their little girl was a lot of fun and full  of energy!  I can't wait to see them again soon for bunny pictures and to meet the new little addition!

No comments: