Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ambers Cuties....AW!!

Back to blogging!! My fav thing to do....I love to show off all my cuties. And these next two are no different! We had a blast running around during their session. I tried to get these edited and posted before vacation but there ended up being soooo many cute ones that I did not want to rush though them. Mom, here is a small preview of whats on the CD! I hope it was worth the wait....I totally think so! But, how could it not be....look at the first picture below! AWWW...my heart just melts! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

No comments: