Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

~Introducing Baby V~

As most know...newborn sessions can be difficult. Why you ask? Because they run the session. They tell you when they want to eat, sleep (or not sleep) and cry. This little guy did just that but he never wanted to sleep!! As long as he was being held (which I had NO PROBLEM doing!!) he was happy. You put him down, he cried. Broke my heart. I felt like I was torturing him! But, we did manage to get a few pictures by himself. Other than that, we got some awesome pictures with mom and dad!! Here is just a few! Sumer and Chad, I can't wait to watch this little guy grow up and yes...we will be friends..he just does not know that yet!

No comments: