Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

~Round two with Mr. C~

Good Sunday evening to everyone! I have been trying to post since Friday night but my weekend was sooo full that it just never happened! So..I had 10 mins free tonight (before I turn myself in to the pillow that is calling my name) and wanted to share two of my favs from a session last week. We had gone out a few weeks ago and did some pictures but he was not feeling well. Got some ADORABLE pics but you could just tell he felt bad. So, we stopped the torture and decided to meet again once he felt better. After tubes, he has been healthy! So...out again we went. Still not a lot of smiles but this time it was because he was soooo busy with everything around him, he could careless to look up at me! But still...some cute pics. We ended up doing some "baby bottom" pics and of course...as always...dad got an extra shower that day! You gotta love little boys! Anyways, mom...sorry for making you wait though the weekend. The CD is on the way tomorrow and here are just two of many favs on the cd!

No comments: