Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ms. E's 9 month session....Oh So Cute!

I have been soooo crazy busy that blogging has not happened!! I am sorry all the moms who are waiting for the sneak peek. I am going to be out all day tomorrow with shoots and a wedding but I promise they will all be up before Sunday night! All the CD's are burnt and will be in the mail by Monday! Anyways, here is one of my sessions from this past week. I have told mommy(x2) that I would get them up and she is anxiously awaiting...with good reason!! This was Baby E's 9 month session. She did great for it being so hot! So did mom....who is due early September! Don't you just LOVE the family picture!!! Thanks guys....I can't wait to see Ms. E again in a few weeks and to meet Baby E very soon!!

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I always love Emerys pictures! So cute! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the first one...very cute pose with mom dad & baby! :)