Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, July 13, 2009

My little one...well, not so little anymore

So this morning, I was setting up my studio for a quick session and my daughter wanted to cheese. Those pictures to come in another blog. I decided to go out and scope out the areas for the tea party minis (not decided on quite yet) and decided to make the best of it. She SAT STILL and let me do her hair and was excited about getting dressed up. Then I pulled out her cowboy boots...they NEVER left her feet. So....on the way there she rode in a diaper cover and boots...when she got out of the car...the first few pics is what I got. She might be getting tooo old for no shirt pics but she is still my baby and she is a keeper. Then we went on to play in the pettiskirt...man..she is growing up SOO fast and it makes me happy and sad all in the same breath. I am just amazed at how she learns and changes each and every day. Anyways, hope you enjoy. I am working on the "morning" session and will post those shortly...they are pretty awesome too...in their own way!
This first one is my ALL time fav of her...its going on my wall!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is an absolute doll!! I love the first picture! You've got a little heartbreaker on your hands!

Tadpole Kisses & Fairytale Wishes said...

OMG those are so cute!!!

Phoebe's Busy World said...

veru cute!

Unknown said...

Awe.... she is such a cutie.. and what a fun session! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love these pics!