Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tana and Tim's E Session...Unbelievable!!!!

I know I say this every time but I LOVE LOVE LOVE engagement sessions. I don't know if its the excitment in the relationship, the googly eye love you see or the unbelieveable REAL love you see in the couples I meet! The one below has ALL the above for sure! We had a blast during their session. Tana and Tim, you guys are a great couple and I wish you all the best. Have a great time in Florida at your wedding! I can't wait to see you guys again.....when its baby time!! Congrats you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so good Heather!! I love the location too!! I'd love to get the pictures of the kiddies somewhere like that!

Tony and Melissa said...

Again, Wow! These pictures turned out great! Tim and Tana are going to love having these memories you help them create. Great job!

Barb said...

I really love the pictures....can't wait to see the entire cd.....your work is great!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for an amazing job! We absolutely LOVE the pictures. We keep trying to pick a favorite or two, but there are so many good ones that we just can't choose.