Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

AKA: Mommy, Photographer, Wife, etc!

This was a special maternity session for me. I did not know the family, yet I was super excited to meet them and capture this special time for them. Why was it so special? Kendra, aka: Mommy, is a photographer as well. She had called me and asked if I could be a part of this session. As a photographer myself, I totally understand the feeling of choosing someone else to photograph you family. I was honored that she asked me to do this for her. We had a blast and her little boy is just ohhhh soooo adorable! She already has her CD but I had to post my all time fav images from the session. Thank you Kendra for trusting me to be a part of your family for a short time and freezing this moment in time! :) Can't wait to meet Baby M! She should come out smiling! :)

1 comment:

Tarinnn said...

LOVE Mom's dimples and the one of her in the purple sweater with her son is ADORABLE!!!!