Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beautiful.....Sweetness....I can go on and on.....

Can you say BEAUTIFUL! This is not even a strong enough word for these two girls. Big sister was fun to work with! We did get our excerise in for the day.....she liked to run like crazy! She played a silly game with me or "I'm not going to smile....." but I got some anyways. I guess I won that game! Then Ms. L.....sweetness all the way around. She pretty much let us move her around to basket to basket while wide awake. Towards the end...she let us know when we were all done. It was an amazing session. I am excited because I just saw them again this past weekend for pumpkins and I can't wait to see their pictures. So.....enjoy!

No comments: