Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Important Information!

Closing out 2009!!!
As of today, October 6th, my calendar though November is 100% booked. I have a select few times that are left for December...so email me ASAP if you are interested!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be posting via email, blog, facebook over the next few weeks any new info for December-January so be on the lookout for the exciting news coming soon!!!

No comments: