Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Bday Baby Emery!

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Em!!! This little girl (along with the rest of her family) holds a special place in my heart. I have LOVED watching this little one grow from her mama's belly to this adorable, smart, funny little (big) sister! We went out to capture her for her 1st birthday....and I have to say this might be my fav session of Em. She laughed, smiled and enjoyed her cake! And of course, we got a few of baby brother during the session too. We also threw in some pumpkin pictures since they missed out due to all the craziness of that weekend. To say the least, we had a fun evening and I hope mom and dad enjoy!

No comments: