Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Boatright

I have wanted to show off her bridal pictures since the day we took them! She is just sooo beautiful! So...once the wedding day came, I was so excited because not only was I going to get to photograph the wedding...I get to show these off as well. The day came for the wedding....and it was raining for their outdoor ceremony. The bride was SOOOO calm and collected that I was totally impressed! The ceremony was perfect and the cake was YUMMY!!
Without futher wait.....Intoducing Mrs. Boatright
(and her two sidekicks...aka Husband and Son)

And then the wedding day!!


No comments: