Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The W Family......a blessing!

I want to thank the W Family for coming out on such a cold and windy day! Once we got moving, most were fine except for baby girl who was FREEZING!! I felt horrible. We did manage to keep her warm inbetween shots and even got one of her looking at me by herself! :) Her big brother was a trooper....he knew just how to pose for the camera. They all did great! Thanks alot W Family and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon! :)

No comments: