Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The ~B~ Family!

The B Family was great!!! I give them the honor of being the FASTEST regular session of all time! :) We were in and out in 30 minutes. Normally, I might be nervous about leaving a regular session in less than 30 minutes but when I got in my car...I had no doubts that I had MORE than enough shots to fulfill this session. These kiddos did not let me down! :) How super cute are they!!!!! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

The Gibbs Blog said...

Gorgeous photos! The kiddoes are adorable! - Melissa Gibbs