Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CMP- BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

There is always a reason to take pictures.....maternity, family, 1st birthday, Senior, weddings. All the important stops in life! Well, to get to all of those, one VERY important step must be reached...why not capture that on film!! Talk about some amazing photographs that you will have to cherish forever. If you are expecting, know someone who is expecting or will be expecting in the near future.....don't forget to ask about Chunky Monkey Photography's BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY! I am there with you from the start of heavy labor till the end. I will be as involved or as "not" involved as you are comfortable with. All pictures will be delivered in black and white only. I will document your journey showing the delivery of your little miracle. The one important thing I do ask of all my parents choosing this package.....I would like to meet you, get to know you, answer any and all questions before hand. It is important that you are comfortable with me since I will be in the room with you during your special time.
I am going to run a SPECIAL on my birth photography that will last until the end of the year!
BIRTH Photography SPECIAL: $400
Photography during birth
A CD of edited Black and White Images from the special day
Your newborn session just days after you come from the hospital
&
25 FREE Birth Announcments- Designed especially for you....
delivered right to your door!
If you are interested in finding out more..please contact me!
or
817-714-9308

No comments: