Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trains, Ducky and Jesus Loves This Baby!

Rainy days are good for two things: watering my yard for free and catching up on ALL editing (except for the two weddings from this past weekend that are calling my name!). I even edited the session from YESTERDAY!! And I am sooo glad I got to do that today. Mr. P is adorable. He likes to be "selective" with his smiles. He knows how to work the crowd. He had dad jumping up and down and mom twirling like a ballernia for all the smiles. But....we laughed, had a great time and I think got some awesome shots. Now....again...I was having a lot of fun with my new editing tools.....but I think this session was just calling for them! :)

No comments: