Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

~Princess K...coming soon~

The past 11 maternity/newborn sessions I have done.....have been expecting/all BOYS. I LOVE boys but seeing that I have my ALL PINK DAUGHTER, I guess I am somewhat partial of the big bows, pink rooms and ballet shoes. I had the pleasure of actually meeting two moms on the same day for their maternity shoots that are expecting girls. The fun part....they are FRIENDS! They are due just about a week or so apart. Kelley and her hubby were great during their session. We got to go play in the nursey for a bit...talk about jealousy!!! This princess is set! Her room is just BEAUTIFUL! (So is my daughters though...thank you mom for all your hard work you put into her room!) I totally can't wait to meet Princess K in just over a month!






1 comment:

Shanda said...

These turned out great! :) Cant wait till Kelley posts the rest of them!