Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm going to get your Goo-Goo's!

6 month olds....might be one of my all time favorite ages! They are just so much fun!! We went out to capture this little guy at this awesome stage and his big sister came a long for a few shots. The fun part of the session...I learned what Goo-Goos's are. Definition: what mom is going to "get" if you don't smile! :) Its so awesome to see how all moms have their own special way to get their kiddo's to smile. I had a blast at this session and I can't wait to see you guys again soon!

No comments: