Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweet Baby Kaden!

Baby Number #2....Sweet Baby Kaden. I do not know what it is with me and baby boys.....September was full of BOYS!! October will bring me all girls! But, not only did I have all boys.....they were ALL VERY AWAKE! Kaden was no exception to this rule. BUT, he did GREAT!!! Only cried when he really needed to! His mom and dad are great and they make a beautiful family! Kaden's cousin Jake came over to get a few shots with his cousin. I am sooo excited about some of Jake's pictures too because he SMILED at me! This past year of pictures with Jake, he was saving all those smiles for me....and he unleashed them all during this session. It was great! He was a super good sport and I love the picture with him and Kaden together!
Thanks mom and dad (and grandma and aunt alisha)......
I had fun and can't wait to see you guys again very soon!!!

No comments: