Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Logan= Sweetness!

Babies Babies Babies!!! That pretty much sums up my SEPTEMBER! I love it! After all the rain decided to move out of here, I finally got to meet Baby Logan. Talk about sweetness. He was perfect! I could move him about (with him awake at that!!!), twist, stretch, etc! Mom and Dad wanted to get a picture of baby/dads hands.....this turned out to be a struggle, obviously Logan was wanting to keeping those amazing little fingers to himself for a bit more time. After some prying, we got what I think is a precious memory! And, dad is a huge basketball fan so we thought we would incorporate that into the session. Mom and Dad, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives! He is precious and I can't wait to see you guys again soon!!!

No comments: