Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, August 3, 2009

The ~A~ Family Session

Here is the quick preview I promised mom!! She has been SOOO patient. Their session was before I left for vacation so its been 2weeks+ and she is sooo anxious to see her pictures!! Here are just a few! The boys all did soooo well and of course...so did mom!! Thanks again guys for coming out and I will see you guys again soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are cute Heather! My nephews sure do take good pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!! Once again AWESOME job!!