Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Family ~G's~ new perfect addition!

This wonderful family invited me to come meet their new buddle of joy!! She was just about a week old and was just precious! She did great on letting me do pretty much whatever I wanted to do! Her two older brothers (watch out future boyfriends.....) are just adorable. They were very protective over her and I just love all the pictures of them just "loving and kissing" all over her! Its just priceless. Anyways, without further interruption......

No comments: