Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Beautiful Bride

So, most of my days are spent chasing after little ones, cuddling newborns and meeting new mommies to be! But I also get to spend time with "princesses" as all my little clients called them when we pass a bride during their session! Brides are so much fun because we can take a step back into the "elegant" part of life. Her dress is just beautiful and I am sooo looking forward to the wedding in September (one of 3....I will be a crazy busy woman!). Sandra, you look awesome and even though it was swelting hot and you had a crowd of admirers, you did GREAT!!!!!

No comments: